(this post contains spoilers about the final episode of ‘How I Met Your Mother’ stop reading this now or you will suffer forever)
I am now ready to share my thoughts about the ending of How I met your mother.
- Lilypad and Marshmallow stays together-forever, plus a third child,somehow predictable ❤
- the mother died which is something that I don’t mind
- Barney with a new playbook is legen- wait for it -dary!
- Robin and Barney getting divorced because getting married does not change who you are (realistic)
- But Ted and Robin again? Are you kidding me? It’s not realistic at all. I love Barney and Robin! The last season was about their wedding! Ted and Robin as friends is fantastic, it should have stayed that way. (my opinion)
Look at them, just look at them.
This scene makes me so vulnerable. Ted stealing the blue french horn for Robin once again. Oh Ted, you’ll always be a lesson and an inspiration to me. I am disappointed with the HIMYM finale, but it does not mean the show was bad. It was the best show ever and I’m forever thankful for that nine years.
It sucks. No more new episodes of how I met your mother. No more staying up all night, just to finish the latest episode. No more lily & marshall sweet words exchange and talking-using-eyes-only scenes. My favorite tv series is over and once again, it really sucks.
Thank you Craig & Carter for making a wonderful show, even though I believe that nine years is not enough for the gang cos I want to know what will happen to Ted’s kids, to Barney’s daughter, to Marvin & Daisy, to the blue french horn, to the new playbook and even Patrice, whether she will be robin sparks in the future or what.
I am both happy and sad, and I don’t know which one is worse.